The July meeting of the VNA shall be held on Wednesday, July 24th, at 7:00 pm at HotelRED.
Call to Order
Approval of Minutes
· Special thanks to HotelRED for making the meeting room available for our use this evening.
o A reminder that our neighborhood web site is at www.vilasneighborhood.com.
o Email address for the VNA – firstname.lastname@example.org.
o The Vilas Ink newsletters are now being posted on the web site at https://www.vilasneighborhood.com/vilasink
1. Home History Project, with DMNA. – Doug Carlson
2. Treasurer’s report – Pat Scheckel
3. Social report - Lee Lazar
4. Nominating Committee – Lee Lazar
· Update on assembling committee for VNA elections
5. VNA Directory & Block Captains – Roz Woodward & Sarah Bahauddin
6. Vilas Ink newsletter – Pat Scheckel
7. Joint Campus Area Committee (JCAC) report – Liaison - Doug Carlson
8. VNA Zoning Committee report. – Lea Jacobs
9. Vilas retail news and updates
10. Vilas Park Master Planning – Wendy Fearnside
· Julia Kerr has also volunteered to join the planning group.
11. Edgewood Liaison committee report – (Liaisons - Jon Standridge and Sarah Bahauddin)
· Liaison meeting report – Sarah, Jon
· EHS athletic field.
o EHS Zoning Appeal was denied by the City's Zoning Appeals Board.
· Collaborative Working Group (EHS, DMNA, VNA) (VNA reps: Sarah, Jon, Chris, Craig)
o CWG’s work has been suspended. It is unclear when, or if, this work will resume.
- VNA August meeting logistics